eForex markets Limited is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information which it obtains from you, including the information obtained during your visits to this website or the provision of other services to you.
eForex Markets Limited PRIVACY AND SECURITY POLICY
EForex Markets Limited (also referred to as “EFXM”) is a global broker. We help traders and Introducing Brokers achieve their business goals and personal ambitions. Our business is built on integrity and trust, offering an industry leading combination of dynamic products, competitive trading parameters and premium, one- on-one service.
It is EFXM’s mission to enable the personal ambitions and business goals of FOREX traders and IBs, through underpinning dynamic products with competitive trading parameters and a premium customer experience.
EFXM is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal information which it obtains from you, including the information obtained during your visits to this website or the provision of other services to you. EFXM will only use your personal information in accordance with this Privacy and Security Policy and otherwise in accordance with Cayman Islands data protection legislation.
EFXM collects certain personal information in order that it may meet the needs of its customers. By collecting certain personal information, EFXM is able to monitor and improve the services which it offers to its existing and potential customers. We will use this information for the following purposes: establishing and maintaining your account, providing our services to you, improving our services, regulatory notifications and marketing.
EFXM will collect and hold information about you when you complete an online application or other type of form or access and trade on your account through this website or another service we provide to you. EFXM may derive information from your use of this website or another service we provide to you and may store this information with your personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded and other websites which may have referred you or to which you link.
EFXM may use such information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide the services to you that you have requested including processing transactions;
- to confirm your identity;
- to maintain your personal profile; to
- manage your account;
- to contact you when necessary or appropriate in relation to the services being provided to you;
- to keep you updated whilst you are a customer in relation to matters such as contracts you have traded and activities of EFXM;
- to manage and administer the products and services provided to you;
- to provide you with information regarding the products and services offered by EFXM;
- to develop an understanding of the products and services that you may be interested in obtaining from EFXM;
- to provide you with information or opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you;
- to tailor the website or other service we provide to you to your needs and interests; and
- to create anonymous statistical data.
You consent to EFXM using your personal information for the above-stated purposes. You also consent to EFXM transferring your personal information outside the Cayman Islands where this is necessary for EFXM to fulfill its contractual obligations to you. Please note that EFXM only transfers personal information to organisations outside the outside the Cayman Islands if EFXM has assessed the organisation as having appropriate controls and safeguards in place to protect your personal data.
EFXM may be required to provide your personal information to the regulator and government bodies from time to time. EFXM may also disclose your personal information to:
- Financial institutions and other similar organizations that it deals within the course of its corporate activities, or those that are nominated by you;
- External service providers and professional advisers (which may be located overseas) those provide services to EFXM;
- Any organization at your request or any persons acting on your behalf, including your financial adviser, broker, solicitor or accountant;
- Any third parties where this is necessary to process a transaction or provide services which you have requested; or
- Any authority to whom EFXM is required to disclose such information by law. Please note that EFXM does not sell or provide your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes.
You may inform EFXM at any time that your personal details have changed or that you wish EFXM to delete personal information we hold about you by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. EFXM will change or delete your personal information in accordance with your instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold your personal information for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide you with the services you have requested or to maintain adequate business records.
When you use this website or other service we provide to you, you may be able to link to other websites. This Privacy and Security Policy does not apply to those sites. EFXM encourages you to read the privacy policies on such sites.
EFXM takes security very seriously and adopts industry and information security best practices to protect your personal information and ensure it is not accessed by unauthorized persons. Measures include encryption of data during transmission, strong authentication mechanisms and secure access to machines and data.
You need not give us any of the personal information requested by EFXM. However, without that information, EFXM may be unable to open an account for you, where the information is requested in an application form, or to provide you with any other services, information or assistance you have sought. Should you have any questions or complaints about your privacy please contact us. If a complaint is not resolved by EFXM to your satisfaction, you may complain to the Information Commissioner.
Under data protection legislation, you have (subject to certain exceptions) the right to obtain copies of any personal information which EFXM holds about you and to inform EFXM of any inaccuracy.
If you have a request, please contact EFXM to obtain a subject access request form.
We may charge a nominal fee to cover the cost of verifying the application and locating, retrieving, reviewing and copying any material requested.
By accessing this website or other service we provide to you, you consent to EFXM collecting, maintaining, using and disclosing personal information about you and provided by you or by another person as described above.
EFXM may make changes to this Privacy and Security Policy from time to time for any reason and will notify you of such changes by posting an updated version of this policy on this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Privacy and Security Policy and if you use this website or other service we provide to you after any changes are published, any such use shall constitute your agreement to those changes.